Major International Service Organization is seeking a Senior Manager to join their Technical Accounting Team.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Providing technical accounting guidance to your clients
- Preparing and reviewing documentation for FAS 133
- Providing advice on how to structure different transactions
- Applying accounting principles and regulatory pronouncements to the firms transactions
- Developing a true understanding of the company and staying abreast of new and arising technical issues and their affect on GAAP and the company
- Implementation and application of new accounting principles and regulatory pronouncements
- Involvement in external debt offering process, capital structure, dividend plans, foreign currency issues and share buy backs.
- Assist in the implementation of IFRS
- Solid understanding of hedge accounting and its impact on the firm
- Filing forms 10-K and 10_Q with the SEC
- Respond to all necessary correspondence from the SEC
- Maintain excellent internal controls to be in compliance with SOX 404